Our contact details : BBGR, whose head office is located at 22, rue de Montmorency, 75003 Paris, France.
Contact details of our data protection office: Direction de la protection des données, 147 avenue de Paris, 94220 Charenton-le-Pont, France.
1. The personal data we collect
About data collection when you complete our contact form
The communication of your personal data is necessary to enable us to respond to your request or process your application via the contact form. These will be sent to the competent department: commercial if you are an eye care professional, consumer if you are an individual or human resources if you wish to apply.
We ask you to provide us with your personal data, which must be complete and correct, and thank you in advance for kindly informing us if this data needs to be updated. These are kept for a maximum of 1 year from our last contact.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: surname, first name, e-mail address, city, postal code, date of order
The data we collect when you visit our site
When you access our site, we automatically collect and store some of your data on our servers and in cookies, which are small files that we save on your device during your visits.
This data, which cannot be used to identify you directly, includes data regarding your browsing session on our site, such as the pages you viewed, the dates and times you viewed these pages, your search results on our site, information regarding your device (equipment type, operating system, unique device ID, IP address used, device settings, browser used, browser language) and the address that led you to our site.
You are not obliged to provide your personal data if you simply want to view our site. You can prevent a cookie from being saved on your device by changing your browser settings (for more information, please visit your browser’s ‘Help’ section). However, please be aware that refusing cookies can affect your browsing experience on our site, for example by preventing access to some pages.
The data we collect when you create an account on the site and use its features
Some services offered on our site require you to create an account. To use these services, we will ask you for some personal information, which must be complete and correct, and we kindly ask that you inform us if this information ever needs to be updated. By not providing us with complete and correct information or not informing us that it must be updated, we may be unable to tell you about services that you would want to use.
We collect the following categories of personal data :
- Identification data (First and last name, telephone number, email, address, account and password, etc.).
- IT data (site browsing data, pages viewed, dates and times viewed, site search results, information on the device used – equipment type, operating system, unique device ID, IP address used, device settings, browser used, browser language – and original address).
2. How we use the collected personal data
We use your personal data in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. We may use your data to fulfill a legal or judicial obligation. In any case, we make no decisions based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, that will have legal effects vis-à-vis you or that significantly affect you in a similar manner.
We use your personal data for the following purposes :
- We use your identification data so that you can log in and use the contact form. This use is based upon your consent.
- We use your IT data to allow us to (i) identify you and provide the best browsing experience on our website, (ii) count the number of end users who visit our website and analyse browsing statistics and (iii) improve our website. This use is based upon your consent and our legitimate interests.
3. How long we keep your personal data
How long we keep your data is indicated in the table below :
4. Data that we may or may not share
Please be aware that we will not share your personal data with other companies, organisations or public or private authorities that are not part of our company.
5. How do we protect personal data ?
We have implemented measures designed to protect personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure, included but not limited to :
- we use advanced technical measures that ensure that your personal data is stored and processed securely and confidentially ;
- we have put in place suitable restrictions regarding access to your personal data and inspect the access, use and transfer of personal data ;
- all our employees with access to your personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement or a similar agreement that obliges them to comply with our standards regarding data protection and confidentiality ;
- we require any business partner or third-party service provider with whom we may share your personal data to comply with all applicable standards regarding data protection and confidentiality ;
- we regularly provide data protection training to our employees and third parties with access to your personal data.
6. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to :
- Access, modify and/or delete your personal data ;
- Refuse the processing of your personal data or ask it be restricted ;
- Refuse marketing messages ;
- In some cases, to ask for your data to be transmitted ;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data without that affecting the legality of such processing prior to said withdrawal.
- Your first and last name, as well as a photocopy of your proof of ID ;
- The rights that you wish to exercise ;
- Your request dated and signed (if sent via the post).
If you are not satisfied after contacting us, you have the right to file a claim with an inspection authority and bring legal action.
7. Cookies Policy
For more information, please visit the “Cookies policy” page