Legal notices & ToS
I. Legal notices
www.bbgr.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is the property of and is published by BBGR (hereinafter “BBGR”), a Simplified Joint-Stock Company with a capital of €42,635,385.75, registered with the Paris Company and Trade register under the number B 302 607 957, whose head office is located at 22, rue de Montmorency, 75 003 Paris, France.
Contact telephone number : 01 44 78 31 00
Publishing director : Guy Sasson
Host : aws.amazon.com (Ireland)
II. Terms of Service
1. Site introduction
These terms of services are between any user of the Site (hereinafter “the User”) and www.bbgr.com.
Use of the Site involves the fully acceptance of these terms of service (hereinafter “ToS”) by the User. BBGR reserves the right to modify or supplement these ToS at any time without prior notice. Subsequently, it is understood that the applicable terms are those in effect at the time when the Site is used.
The Site’s main purpose is to provide the User with information pertaining to the business and products of BBGR. The Site is not an e-Commerce website.
It is the user’s responsibility to have the necessary computer and network resources to access and use the Site. Expenses incurred for the internet access necessary to use the Site are the User’s responsibility.
BBGR seeks to the best of its ability to ensure that the information made available on the Site is both accurate and up to date when it is placed on line.
Nevertheless, BBGR :
- makes no warranties as to the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information provided on the Site,
- reserves the right to modify and correct the content of the documents published on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Consequently, BBGR refuses all responsibility for :
- any interruptions of service to the Site or bugs,
- any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the information contained in the Site,
- any damages resulting from a third party’s fraudulent intrusion, including any ensuing modifications to information contained on the Site,
- and more generally, any direct or indirect damages, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence, arising from anyone’s access or failed access to the Site, from use of the Site and/or from any credit granted regarding information originating directly or indirectly from the Site.
The Site may include general information regarding health, the physical condition, medical industry or healthcare products, such as medical devices. Such information is published on the Site for purely information purposes only and should in no case replace the opinion of a doctor, ophthalmologist or optician. The information must in no case be used to perform any sort of medical diagnosis of an illness.
3. Compliance with intellectual property rights
The Site is a creative work protected by intellectual property laws.
Unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property rights relating to documents contained in the Site and any elements created for the Site are the exclusive property of BBGR, given that BBGR has granted no license nor any other right except that of consulting the Site.
The reproduction of any document published on the Site is authorised solely for personal and private use, and all reproduction and all use of copies for other purposes is explicitly prohibited.
The brands, patents, logos and other intellectual property rights mentioned on the Site are the property of BBGR or under authorisation. No rights or licenses shall be assigned concerning any of these elements without the written authorisation of BBGR or a third party who holds these rights.
This Site complies with copyright law. All of the rights of authors of protected works reproduced and communicated on the Site are reserved. Except where authorised, any use of works other than private and individual reproduction and consultation is prohibited.
4. Links to other sites
The links contained within this Site towards other affiliated or non-affiliated sites are given for information purposes.
The links to all these sites shall not implicate BBGR in any manner: support for the content to which these links point, or to the products, advertisements or any elements or services presented on these sites.
The cybersecurity and availability of web pages to which some links contained within this Site may direct are not guaranteed.
BBGR refuses all responsibility for any direct or indirect damages, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence, arising from access to other sites.
Please remember that these sites are subject to their own terms of service.
5. Applicable law and relevant jurisdiction
The Site, its content and these Terms of Service are governed by French law, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary.
Without amicable settlement and except any legal provisions to the contrary, any disputes linked to the use of the Site will be subject to the relevant courts under jurisdiction of the Appeals Court of Paris.
© Photo credit : Getty Image, Adobe Stock, iStock, Thinkstock, Freepick, Pixabay, Unsplash.
Site design and creation :
Maud Ezavin – Communication
Olivia Ferraretto – Web Design
Aurélien Revault d’Allonnes – Web Development
III. Guaranteed French Origin Certification
- The following BBGR Optical lenses meet the conditions of the Origine France Garantie label : Intuitiv Plus Mio / Intuitiv Plus / Anateo Plus Mio Anateo Plus / Specio single vision Kid white glass 1.5 / Specio single vision and progressive lens on white glass 1.5 et 1.67 / Specio Cristall on white glass 1.5 / Specio Or 38 on white glass 1.5.
- Nikon Lenswear lenses are designed in Japan, but manufactured in France, in Provins, in Seine-et-Marne. The following lenses meet the conditions of the Origine France Garantie label: Presio® Ultimate / Presio® Ultimate FP / Presio® Ultimate SET, Presio® Master Yourlife FP, Presio® Master 2 Infinite / Presio® Master 2 Infinite FP; Presio® Power® Infinite/Presio® Power® Infinite FP; Presio® Balance Infinite / Presio® Balance Infinite FP; Relaxsee® Neo/ Relaxsee® Neo Lite/ Relaxsee® Neo Air on white lenses and Pure Blue UV in indices 1.50, 1.60, 1.67; SeeMax® AP on white lenses in indices 1.50, 1.60, 1.67 and Pure Blue UV™ in indices 1.50, 1.60; MyopSee® on white lenses and Pure Blue UV™ in indices 1.60, 1.67; white lenses from the Xtremio range (excluding minerals, gummed facets, R28 and C28) with HCC+UV, ECC+UV, SeeCoat® +UV, SeeCoat® Blue UV, and SeeCoat® Bright UV treatments with Night Drive Boost technology ®.